Shipping and Returns Information
Collectorbooks.com attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Collectorbooks.com does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete and reliable, current or error-free. If a product offered by Collectorbooks.com is not as described your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Except where noted otherwise, the List Price displayed for products on our web site represents the full retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice. For certain items that are offered as a set, the List Price may represent "open-stock" prices, which means the aggregate of the manufacturer's estimated or suggested retail price for each of the items included in the set.
With respect to quantity and special discounts, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you order; however, your credit card is charged at the time you complete your order, at which time you will receive an e-mail notification. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If we discover a mispricing, we will do one of the following:
• If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and ship you the item.
• If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
Quantity discounts of 6 or more books apply, unless specifically stated. Order's of 6 books or more are 40% off retail price of each item. Special discounts on specific items may apply for specific lengths of time. In such cases, special source codes will be required to facilitate the additional discounts.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. Collectorbooks.com does not sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card. If you are under 18, you may use Collectorbooks.com only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Collectorbooks.com reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
You may order from the Collectorbooks.com on-line at Collectorbooks.com; by fax at 270-898-8890; by e-mail at email@example.com; and by toll-free at 1-800-626-5420 (7 am to 5 p.m. Central Time, M-F).
Online Ordering is payable with credit card only at the time of the order. We accept MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
1. Credit card billing address must match the billing address of the customer placing the order.
2. Shipping/handling costs will be automatically calculated for you and will be shown in your "Shopping Cart," along with all discounts that may apply.
3. Kentucky residents will be charged appropriate state/county sales tax.
4. Credit Card accounts will be billed once all "check out" procedures are complete.
5. An on-line, licensed third-party provider, with three-level encryption, provides credit card processing services. At no time will credit card numbers and/or billing information be stored.
6. Orders placed before 1:00 p.m. Central Time will be shipped same day.
It is our goal to ship all orders by whichever carrier our customer chooses. We do not attempt to profit from shipping charges. Customers can now order from our website or from our toll free operators and choose from several different carriers and services, and we will charge an amount that is very close to the actual charge the carrier will charge us.